- Our pottery gifts are entirely handmade and are naturally imperfect.
- Crooked letters, differences in pottery dimension, paint color & darkness, image placement, and composition are common characteristics found in each piece of Museware Pottery.
- Love it Guarantee: If you love handmade, artisan gifts, We're sure you'll love the unique, naturally imperfect, made-by-hand characteristics of your personalized Museware Pottery. If you don't, please contact us at 603-660-3066 within 10 days to arrange for a replacement or refund. *Modified or special request pieces are excluded.
- Museware's personalized pottery is designed and priced to include your personal information in a specific area on a predetermined design layout.
- Changes to designs & layouts are not available.
Handwritten Cursive Messages:
- Custom handwritten messages are available on our Wedding Invitation Collection and select Family Name gifts.
- Popular messages include wedding invitation text, a list of names, personal characteristics, places traveled, or song lyrics.
- If your message fits in the text box, it will fit on the plate. If it doesn't, try abbreviating dates, times, etc.
- Handwritten messages are always partially repeated to fill the entire plate background - hyphenation is common.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of handwriting, we are unable to accommodate specific ending text.
- Messages are available only in English.
- Alternate text option: Select designs include this First Corinthians quote in place of a custom message: "Love is patient and kind . love is not jealous or boastful . it is not arrogant or rude . love does not insist on its own way . it is not irritable or resentful . it does not rejoice at wrong . but rejoices in the right . love bears all things . believes all things . hopes all things . endures all things . 1 Corinthians 12:4-7 . Love is.."
Italian Poetry Translation:
- Select designs feature a partial image of an Italian poetry stamp. This is the translation (from Dante) "...nevertheless, as much as I, within my mind, could treasure of the holy kingdom shall now become the matter of my song..." These designs include the Imagine Love Plate, Monogram Wedding Plate, and Monogram Family Plate.
Guest Book Platter Details:
- Guest book platters come with a special, easy to use pen designed to write on glazed pottery
- Damp wipe mistakes
- Signatures become permanent and food safe once baked in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Additional pen purchase suggested as a backup
Ordering & Shipping:
- We ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states via UPS Ground
- Physical addresses only - UPS Ground does not ship to PO Boxes
- Order multiple gifts shipped to different addresses
- Orders ship 14 days from the order date + UPS Ground transit time
- Rush Production orders are ready to ship in 7 days + $16.50
- Our personalized pottery gifts are hand painted on natural, bisque colored, white earthenware and are finished with a lightly splattered background
- Food safe, hand wash, avoid microwaves